Friday, April 13, 2012

Update

Hi you guys!

Well...all I can really say is nothing is going the way it should. My current roommate and I are not living together next year because I had a friend who confronted her and said, "I have no one to live with." Well that's just great, isn't it? Because if I couldn't have found a roommate (this was said just about a week or so before everyone picked their housing, so they already had roommates), I would have been forced to pay a few thousand more for a single because of the selfishness of my friend, Britney. I can't confront her about how upset I am, because I just don't want to cause drama. But come on, really?!

My weight loss is going DOWN the drain. I lost 45 pounds and now have gained 11. ELEVEN pounds. I'm disgusted with myself to say the least, how could I do such a thing? Slowly, very slowly, I am getting back on track. I am learning when I get hungry the most, and am going to go shopping this weekend and bring back a ton of healthy food. That's what I am going to need, to be surrounded by healthy food because if I don't have it, I can't eat it. I also need more motivation to go to the gym, and am thinking of just casually riding the stationary bike when I get home for a while since I have nothing else to do.

I had a job interview two weeks ago tomorrow at a local camp. I am going to hear back this weekend! I am so excited!

I've also been obsessing over nail polish lately. I went out of my comfort zone and ordered four nail polishes by China Glaze. Three of them I placed with Sally's Beauty and they're at my house already (I ordered Tuesday), and one is a really good deal on a brand new bottle I got on Amazon that seems to be stuck in California and isn't to get here until next week. I'm an impatient person, especially for that color that is coming - it's the perfect mint green color! I didn't know I was going to be in the area of Sally's this weekend, and if I had, I would have picked it up there and saved me $6 in shipping.

I'll get around to changing the layout later.

1 comment:

  1. I've gained 15lbs since I started at Alfred, and I'm still trying to lose it all, so I know how you feel in the weight loss department, but don't give up!
    If you can't find a roommate, I would actually spend the money & get a single. It really is worth it. You can spread your stuff out all over instead of just in one area of the room, plus you don't have to worry as much about theft or anything like that, and it's much more peaceful.
    By the way, I have a temporary blog up: http://sheedaydreambeliever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete