Saturday, January 8, 2011

I Hate Labeling Blog Entires...

Now Playing: "Outta Your Mind" by Lil john & LMFAO


Why, hello there! :) I deleted my other blog. It just had so much negativity, and I didn't want to be surrounded by that anymore. Amy and I tried to brainstorm a while ago on names...and it was an epic fail. Today, I was thinking about my favorite things. Starbucks and Coach are on my top of that list. So, it fits...for now.

I hope everyone's Christmas went well! I got so many nice things, and then my nineteenth birthday was a week and a half later (on the third), so I got more nice things then. Now, I'm just focusing on getting back to school. I just ordered books for next semester and the total was $560.00. I have to get new binders and stuff, nothing too exciting.

What were ya'll's New Years Resolutions? Mine were to lose weight and save my money. How cliched are those? I actually overdrew on my account. It was just $5.00, thank God. But it was just a bummer. I've been trying to get a few more hours at work and save my money. Before I go to school I have to get a new OPI base and top coat, and three makeup items from Clinique. I'm going to wait until the 16th or 17th to get those, to make sure I have the most money I can. I also decided to get a job at school, if I can find a decent one. Being so close to Boston, the girls on my floor and I have a plan to go more frequently than we did first semester. We need to go exploring! As I'm sure ya'll think, Boston is so expensive. So I need the money. (Plus there's so many cute boutiques and designer stores there!)

Last night, my friend texted me about the iPhone coming to Verizon. She works at Best Buy, and her boss went to a last-minute conference held by Verizon. They announced that they are getting the iPhone! And they are releasing more details on Tuesday. I already told my parents. I have wanted an iPhone since they came out, but with my family and I having Verizon, it wasn't really possible. I guess good things do come to those who wait!

This break I have been surrounding myself with books. I read Dear John and Sugar and Spice: A L.A. Candy Novel. Now, I'm reading The Last Song. I really like reading. When it's late on a snowy evening and my candle is burning - it's perfect. I want to try reading a lot more, too.

I have lots to do this week! So I'll talk to you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment