Friday, March 18, 2011

Oh Hey Spring

Now Playing: "A Milli" by Lil Wayne

Spring is here! :) I got to wear a dress for the first time in forever. With it being 69 today, it was obvious a dress was my only choice. I need some new flip flops from Old Navy.

Here's my happiness because of the weather.



I went shopping yesterday and here's what I purchased:
Lil Wayne, Tha Carter 3, $19.99 - link
Drake tshirt, $16.99 - no link
Old Navy skirt, $19.50 - link
F21 flower stud earrings, $2.80 - link
F21 ivory and gold hoops, $2.80 - link
Clinique eyeshadow duo in Like Mink, $18.00 - link
Clinique eyeshadow base in Canvas, $14.50 - link

On Saturday, my mom and I are going shopping too because I need some capris, shorts, and some cute shoes. Oh I love those days.

Sadly, the weather plans to go back to "normal," and I go back to school. I enjoyed being home, but I miss school. I'll be home in a month.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got a bit of spring weather! :D All I've been getting lately is rain, but hopefully within a few weeks things will be nice... can't wait for that California sunshine! And by the way, I LOVE your necklace in the picture! Yay for shopping - I need some new spring clothes as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is soo adorable
    Last week in NY, spring was kind of here. It was 50something degrees out, and pretty much all of the snow melted...but sadly, it snowed again a couple days ago :(
    I already bought all of my spring/summer clothes, but it doesn't mean I won't be able to get more ;)

    ReplyDelete